Notes From Parish Magazines
Jan - Feb 1960
- December 6th 1959. Eric, son of Eric and Barbara Ann Fowkes
April - May 1960
- Feb 28th - Michael David, son of Arthur Reginald and Pamela Washington
May - June 1960
- April 19th Annie Mabel Lowe, aged 76 years
June - July 1960
- May 1st Beverley, daughter of Derrick and Margaret Holmes
- April 29th William Durow, aged 84 years
July - August 1960
It was decided that the Sunday School outing would be on Saturday July 16th to Skegness
The following children are going on to the Secondary Schools.
Carol Thornley, Leslie Hawley, Judith Martin, Wendy Robinson and Susan Thompson
August - September 1960
Mrs Foster organised seniors outing to Chester and smaller children to Newstead Abbey.
September - October 1960
- August 21st - John Roger Cooke and Margaret Elizabeth Lodge
- Denley Pickering and Hazel Mary Cooke
October - November 1960
- September 10th - Derek Hinds and Marjorie Beryl Peacock
- October 1st - George Norman Clarke and Jennifer Martin
- September 3rd Joseph William Isam, aged 59 years
November - December 1960
- October 8th - Walter James Law and Joan Gould
Notes extracted from old copies of the West Hallam and Mapperley Church and Community magazines.
Elaine Sarson 2014
Disclaimer - Copyright
- Is this page correct? Something wrong or missing?
Please let me know.
Also contributions very welcome